Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Why I'm Here

I decided to start a blog because I have been craving a platform for my writing, for my thoughts, for my journey.  Before, I would just write my thoughts and ideas through notes on Facebook.  The problem with Facebook though is that all of your “friends” read what you write, and then feel compelled to argue with you.  (Not to mention that something about being on Facebook and interacting through it turns us all into 12 year olds again).
I don’t even know who will read this, or even if anyone will.  It’s cathartic to me just to write my thoughts.  My greatest wish would be that I could encourage others.  Inspire creativity.  Offer perspective.  Get some from others.  So here’s to the start of a new journey.  We’ll see what happens…

No comments:

Post a Comment