Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Craft Organization

I kept seeing similar ideas on Pinterest for this little gem and thought it was so cute, so I put one together myself.


All I did was get 3 cake pans at Goodwill.  (The top one wasn't as small as I wanted because I wanted to go with gradient sizing, but it works.  One can't be picky when picking up supplies at the thrift store.)  I bought two of those brass candlesticks that abound in thrift stores because nobody uses them anymore and spray painted them white.  Then I just used a strong glue and attached them all together.  It's perfect for my craft table because I can store stuff vertically instead of having it spread out all over my prime surface area.  Here's a pic of the finishes project:


 Total cost was under $7 for the whole thing!

Check out some other great ideas at  Titus 2days, Grace at Home.

4 comments:

  1. This is a great way to keep all of your supplies handy for crafting. $7 to make the entire thing is a great price.

    I'm visiting via Imparting Grace. I hope you'll stop by my blog, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I love finding inexpensive ways to organize!

    Checked out your blog--love your 4th of July centerpiece! I'll have to remember that one for next year :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a good idea! I hadn't seen it before (I'm a Pinterest novice), so I'm glad you found this idea and showed it off here. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Richella! Pinterest is a great place to get ideas and make them your own. I love this for organizing my scrapbook supplies--it leaves me with more space to work.

      Delete