Monday, July 16, 2012

Scarf Organization


I am not the most fashionable person in the world, but I consider myself pretty fashion savvy.  You'd have to live under a rock, fashion wise, not to know that scarves are a very big fashion trend right now.
I have a few longer ones hanging from an over-the-door organizer in my bedroom.  I also had quite the stack of old silk square scarves that belonged to my Grandma.  I was going through some boxes of her stuff recently and came across them and, knowing that scarves are in, decided I wanted to put them out somewhere where I would see them and wear them.

Pinterest once again came to my aid with a lovely little idea.  I took an existing plastic hanger, bought a pack of plastic shower rings from the Dollar Tree, and grabbed some leftover ribbon to make this dandy little guy:


All I did was lay out the rings and tied them together with ribbon.  I knotted the ribbon well so that it wouldn't come undone, then just trimmed the excess.  It took all of five minuted, and $1.  A 3M hook in my closet is the perfect thing to hang it on.  Easy peasy!  Now to find outfits to wear all these with...





















No comments:

Post a Comment