Saturday, October 20, 2012

A Little Bit of Awesome

Here are some internet findings lately that I thought were great.


1. 52 Weeks of Star Wars:  I am a huge Star Wars fan.  (My first crush was Luke Skywalker.  My first love was an Ewok).  "52 Weeks of Star Wars" is a weekly photo project where the creator recreates popular movie posters with Star Wars characters.  I loved the Juno one!



2. This is beautiful.  Who says cello players aren't cool?



3.  I am a huge Muppet fan (as is my husband which is one of the many reasons I married him)!  This is so fun.  Loved it!



4. Ah, the hilarity of videos of people just after wisdom teeth surgery.



5.  Think you've just about lost faith in humanity?  Check out these 11 of the best customer service stories. 





No comments:

Post a Comment