Thursday, November 22, 2012

If I Were...

I saw this over at April's blog and thought it was fun!  So here we go:

If I were a home, I'd be either something like this:

via
solid and practical, with a touch of whimsy and a good dose of tacky.  Something that some people would say "oh dear gosh, no" at, and something that just a few would find charming.  It's also Auburn colors--double bonus!

Or, I would be something like this:

via


 a house on the beach.  Nothing magnificent or ostentatious.  Just a simple (but not plain), inviting house.  With an excellent location.

If I were a quote, I'd be this:

via
 or this:
via
 or perhaps this:
via
 or this (I really like quotes, can you tell)

via

If I were a handbag, I'd be:


 A classic yet different navy and white striped bag.  Functional, cute, just a little out there and unexpected.

If I were a piece of jewelry, I'd be a vintage 60's piece of tacky yet adorable cuteness such as this:

via


Or, a vintage classy little number like this:

via

 If I were a dress, I'd be anything from Shabby Apple.  I couldn't get their pics to come up on my site, but this one is cute.  This adorable number is by far my favorite.  If I were wealthy you better believe I would have some of these dresses in my closet!

If I were a celebrity, I'd be Chloris Leachman, hands down.
via


That woman is hilarious.  Love her.








No comments:

Post a Comment