Thursday, November 8, 2012

Lately

  • Cannot get this song out of my head, or out of my heart:



  • Am taking a "mental health day" tomorrow.  That reminds me of when I worked at the BCM at Auburn and our campus minister would call and say, "Amanda, I'm going to take a mental health day today, so I won't be in."  To which I would reply, "Well, Steve, it's 1:30 in the afternoon, so I kinda figured!"  :)
  • Am planning for Christmas---I love Christmas!  I've got my gift list ready and we're getting Christmas card photos done, thanks to a good friend who is doing them for us for way cheaper than we'd book a "real" session with. 
  • Tomorrow is my husband's birthday.  I offered to bake him a special cake.  His choice:  strawberry cake from a box.  To each his own.  Although, the cream cheese frosting will be from scratch, doggone it!  I have standards!
  • We are wanting to send a package to our World Vision kid.  What do you send a 13 year old boy that can fit into a 6x9 envelope??? 

No comments:

Post a Comment