Thursday, December 6, 2012

Right now...

... I am sipping on a Mocha Madness smoothie from Tropical Smoothie Cafe.  Half price, full of caffeine; a great way to start this long day

... I am in love with Lifehouse's "Between the Raindrops".  It's my current song crush-


... I am blown away that December is trucking right along; how did it get to be December already? 

... am busy making my "2013 Goals" list.  I don't do resolutions.  I do goals and lists.  2013 is going to be an interesting year for us I think.  Some changes maybe?  We'll see.

...my allergies have waged war against me.  I keep getting freaked out that I am coming down with the flu, but am pretty sure it's just my allergies I am feeling (at least that's what I hope it is!).  The flu is spreading like wildfire here lately, which makes me thankful I'm not working with kids any more--their germs + my (lack of) immune system = not a good time for me.

... am loving that I have enough lamps in my office now that I can leave the fluorescent lights off completely.  Hopefully, doing away with that little migraine trigger will do me a world of good!

No comments:

Post a Comment