Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Currently Crushing

Lately, I've been enjoying/obsessed with the following:

1.  "24"

I didn't watch this show when it came on but caught two episodes in the middle of season 2 on TV last week and I am not lying when I tell you I am obsessed.  Seasons 1 and 2 are on their way to my house compliments of Amazon ($5 for a used season of a TV show?  Yes, please!)  I have had to force myself to stop watching the episodes on TV cause I missed some nights and it's just too intense to skip.  I need to know what is happening!  I also might have a little crush on Keifer Sutherland at this point.  Gracious.

2. 
Laura's blog is one of my favorites.  Her family is so darn cute, her art work is amazing, and I love her thoughts.  Yes, I am one of those crazy people that "gets to know" strangers via their blog.  I absolutely love hers!

3. 
I made these Fluffer Nutter Cupcakes for my C-group last week.  Oh my, they were good!  Super moist, not too peanut buttery, not overly sweet.  Perfect!  Definitely keeping this recipe handy!

4.  

Have you had a Cool Ranch Taco yet?  Me neither, but it is coming.  The regular Doritos ones were amazing.  And my 3rd grade crush was a bag of Cool Ranch Doritos.  So me and this baby have got to meet.  I am woman enough to admit that the idea of eating one of these excites me greatly.

5.

(source)

Good Friday is this week.  I am excited not only because I get the day off (though I am looking forward to that), but because we Christians get to celebrate the day that death died; the day that veil ripped in two and we have unlimited access to the great I am.  I get chills every time I think about it.  I'm so thankful for Christ.  How I pray my life brings Him glory!

2 comments:

  1. This quote: "I am woman enough to admit that the idea of eating one of these excites me greatly." .. is one of many reasons we are friends ;) I haven't had a cool ranch taco yet. But it will happen soon ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are kindred spirits for many reasons, Cool Ranch tacos being one of them :)

      Delete