Friday, March 15, 2013

Lesson Learned

 
You know how sometimes you're out and about minding your own business and you get this feeling that everyone is staring at you?

I had one of those moments yesterday.  I had gone into Panera and as I was walking out, I felt like everyone in the parking lot was staring at me.  I had gone to the bathroom while I was in there waiting for my food so did a quick check to make sure I hadn't tucked my skirt into my knickers or something.  All was good, so I dismissed the stares, told myself I was paranoid and went home.

The lesson learned here is that if you are ever in the Panera parking lot and think that everyone is staring at you, there is probably a reason.  And if you are going to take the time to make sure your skirt is not indeed, tucked in your undies, then it's probably a good idea to check your other clothing, too.  Say for instance, your shirt.  It's probably a good idea to make sure the middle button hasn't popped open and that you aren't showing the parking lot your last season's clearance Victoria Secret bra.

As it was, I got home, went to the bathroom to change and discovered in the mirror there just why those people had been starting.  My apologies to the poor folk at Panera who thought they must shield their kids from the high class tramp walking out with her shirt undone.

*Face palm.

Lesson:  Check yourself, before you wreck yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment