Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Little Big Town Concert

For Dave's Christmas present this year, I got us tickets to see Little Big Town in concert.  They are my hubby's favorite band and have quickly become my top pick as well.  Country music needs to get itself together and start recognizing them more because nobody, and I mean nobody, can sing like they can.  Sweet goodness, they are so good!


Here we are all decked out for a night on the town.  Usually we are home in our sweatpants, so putting on makeup for me is a real accomplishment ;)

 
 Waiting outside the Tennessee Theatre.  It was a nice night!

 Inside of the Tennessee Theatre.  I had never been there before.  It reeks of Southern ornateness.

We take great photos ;)

Kacey Musgraves opened.  All of her songs were depressing and about white trash people.  Good voice, horrible songs in my opinion.  Which is a shame; write a happy song woman!

Little Big Town!

Their harmonies are perfection.

The lovely Kimberly; as southern as sweet tea and fried okra.  She's so cute!



The lovely Karen.  She is never off pitch.  Amazing.



 Singing "Pontoon"

Finishing off with "Tornado".  Such a great show!

No comments:

Post a Comment