Here is the recipe:
- 3/4 cup(s) low-fat milk
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup(s) sugar
- 1/3 cup(s) canola oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 2 cup(s) (about 2 small) shredded zucchini
- 2 cup(s) white whole-wheat flour (see Note)
- 2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 cup(s) chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- by 5-inch loaf pan with cooking spray.
- Whisk milk, eggs, sugar, oil, and vanilla in a medium bowl. Stir in zucchini. Combine flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt in a large bowl. Add the wet ingredients and chocolate chips to the dry ingredients; stir until just combined. Transfer the batter to the prepared pan.
- Bake until golden brown and a wooden skewer inserted in the center comes out clean, 50 minutes to 1 hour. Cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack. Let cool for at least 1 hour before slicing.
** I used regular all purpose flour instead of the white whole-wheat, but really, any flour preference would be ok I think.