Friday, July 5, 2013

Right now...

I am listening to Golden Oldies Radio on Pandora.  I always have music flowing, and pandora is a great little gem.  "In the Summertime" just played--such a great summer tine, although, the whole "if her daddy's poor just do what you feel" line is a bit scandalous.

I am eating homemade Greek yogurt (my favorite snack--not nearly as tart as the stuff you buy at the store) and peaches.  Hooray for summer produce.

I am drinking water.  Really, I am part camel.  96 ounces while at work.  32 before I even get here.  Not counting the milk I drink for breakfast or whatever I drink for dinner.  I pee a lot. :)

I am wearing white Ralph Lauren circle skirt I scored at Goodwill and paid $3 for, a purple blouse I got at a yard sale for $2.50, and a consignment belt that cost $1.75.  The cuteness factor of an outfit goes up if you get it for cheap, I always say!  This is one of my favs :)

I am feeling slightly overwhelmed about my to-do list this week but excited about some of the things I'm working on.  So that's good...gives me more energy for that to-do list!

I am wanting a good night's sleep.  My mind is having a hard time turning off lately and I am having a hard time falling asleep and staying asleep.  Boo on lack of rest!

I am needing a tan.  Perhaps my want and need should be switched, but if you saw the paleness of my legs, you'd probably agree with me that I am in dire need of some color.

I am thinking of too many things at once.  Drat that to-do list and all the crazy creativity I have swirling around in my brain!  (Not really, I secretly--or not so secretly--adore being knee deep in fun projects and things I enjoy.  It feeds me)

I am enjoying sunshine and warm days; 24 (we just finished season 4--agh!  so good!); icees, half price milkshakes at Sonic after 8 pm (really, am going to have to add a workout or two to my week if I keep indulging there), and the Snickerdoodle bread I made for the first time recently.

No comments:

Post a Comment