Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Life Lately

// Reading // 13 Reasons Why by Jay Asher, which really, I'm over half way through and unsure about how I feel about it.  I just finished 'Defiance' by CJ Redwine which I loved and wish the library had the sequel for (enter weekly library grumble here).  I am challenging myself to read all of the books on my "To Read" list on Goodreads before I add more to it.  Great idea.  Then I realized I also had a separate book list on amazon so that almost doubled the list.  We'll see how it goes.

// Watching // Season 6 of 24 which is so good!  I swear, each season gets better.  We'll see if that holds true with this one.  Eager to start watching the Agents of Shield show that starts next Tuesday.

// Listening to // Lennon and Maisy.  Have you heard them sing?  Sweet stars, they are so doggone good.  Their version of this song is my favorite:

  
And move over Johnny Cash, they totally made your song better:



// Working on // The ending of my story which I just cannot get to come together.  I think because there's no more action that the story is leading into; it's just winding down....until book 2 which I've already put together in my head and stars, it is so good.  Hit me all at once while I was driving down I-40.  I pulled into the Kroger parking lot and wrote the outline that had just come to me like a crazy woman because that is how I roll.

// Looking forward to //  this weekend because we have nothing specific on the schedule.  Hopefully we can get loads down on the house and enjoy the nice weather which I hope continues.  

// Loving // the weather (perfection); sitting outside on our huge deck in said nice weather and enjoying it (despite the fact that mosquitoes lust after me in a totally unholy way and take advantage of me; cads, those mosquitoes!); the fact that I have been doing hour long workouts again and my little chronic fatigue syndrome is either tolerating it well or has taken a vacation or been abducted (one can only hope); and my hubby.  He's just so fun to hang out with.  

No comments:

Post a Comment