Thursday, November 7, 2013

So lately...

1.  Am loving this song:


"Lord I find you in the seeking,
Lord I find you in the doubt-
And to know You is to love You
And to know so little else."

I mean, slap you in the face, punch you in the gut, worship inducing words right there.  Sometimes I need those moments--those songs, those words--that break me over my love of Christ and His unmerited favor towards me.

2.  And, hello, the Divergent trailer:


Kill me now.  The movies will be nowhere near as good as the books (because they never are), but they will be fantastic.  I am starting to read the series all the way through this week.

3.  So Daylight Savings.  Ah, the abyss of darkness.  Boo.  Humans were made to enjoy sunshine.  I realized that on Wednesday it was gorgeous and 70 out and I went outside in the sun all of 60 seconds.  For shame.  I already miss the sun.  Sigh...

4.  Coffee is fantastic.

Enough said.

5.  I have been sleeping on our LoveSac (which is this huge, ginormous bean bag sofa type of thing) in the living room this week.  We started sleeping in the living room because Dave did a project in the garage that resulted in some serious get high odors wafting up into the house, especially our bedroom.  The smell left, but we stayed in the living room.  I think we continue sleeping there just because we can.

Do any of us really grow up?

No comments:

Post a Comment