Saturday, November 9, 2013

Today is your birthday!

Today is my husband's birthday.  He is hands down, my very favorite person.


After being together for four years, I still never get tired of being with him.   Which says a lot, because I am a total introvert and normally tire of people in general no matter how much I love them.  Never with him.  Some days at work I'll just miss him so much.  Saw him in the morning, will see him at night, but in the in between, I miss him like crazy.


He's sweet, and strong.  I love that he can fix my car and do things around the house.  He's handy.  I like it.
And he grills things to perfection.  No charred food at our house.  (You think this is silly but trust me ladies, you marry a guy who burns things to a crisp all the time and you'll see what I mean)


He's funny, and always, always, always can make me laugh.  I can hide my emotions from anyone but him.  He always can tell what's going on with me.  And he always tries to cheer me up (and succeeds...it's uncanny really) when I am feeling down.  I underestimate him a lot.  He's better than what I give him credit, or what I deserve.

He's tolerant of me which is saying something because I am border line neurotic and can't understand sometimes why anyone would want to hang out with me. But he chooses me, day after day, and loves me, even when I do things that elicit this reaction:



So happy, happy birthday to my best friend, my partner in crime, my love.

I'm so thankful God made you, and that you're you!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to you! Are you finding free birthday gifts and deals? Try it! It's totally Free! Bdayo.Com was created with one goal in mind to help our users enjoy, celebrate, and remember their birthday! Bdayo allows you to find unlimited amount of Birthday Freebies in your area and offer unique features to help you learn more about that special day!

    ReplyDelete