Thursday, May 21, 2015

Life lately

It's been a while since I did an update! Here's what's been happening in our house lately:

This is what my dining room often looks like when plotting out a new story. Chalkboards, whiteboards, index cards, and butcher paper are everywhere, as if my brain oozed out of my head onto various things. But, this is how my brain gets organized. One day I want to repaint the entire top half of the dining room with chalkboard paint so I can write notes all over. 

Notice the "he's a CHNM", which is a description of a bad guy in my story. This acronym stands for Cotton Headed Ninny Muggins. ;)

Ah, powerful quote that shows up in the story. 

Embroidering is my new jam. This is my latest project. You only get a sneak peak 'cause it's for someone, and I don't want to give it away :)

my sweet friend, Julia, made this wreath for my birthday gift. Isn't it so pretty??  I love, love it!

We added Ultron to our collection of Marvel action figures. Not pictured is Captain America who is on the other side of the living room fighting off the Terminator ('cause we have him, too). 

Ah, the basement. Up until now, we've used this space to make furniture and paint things. Now that (most of) those projects are done, we cleaned and set up our home gym area. 

We have our old bathroom mirror down here, and I couldn't help pretending I was 15 and taking a selfie. Notice the adorable puppy in the bottom of the photo. He's our shadow. 

Ungleich home gym!

My dad built me this dollhouse and I finally got around to unpacking it. I forgot just how pretty it is!

Doggy love is the best kind. 

Kisses!

He abandoned the kisses quickly because he knew I had food up there. And his stomach is bigger than his heart ;) Not pictured is his brother who was running around chasing squirrels in the backyard. 

No comments:

Post a Comment